Even after 10,000 Jews rallied for Jewish rights on the Temple Mount last year, Jewish religious rights are still denied.
- Only Jews must wait in a special security line before entering the Mount
- Only Jews must show their ID’s before entering the Mount
- Only Jews are subject to special “ritual item searches” before entering the Mount
- Only Jews are divided into groups when ascending the Mount and are forbidden from walking on the Mount alone
- Only Jews are followed and filmed by both Israeli police and representatives of the Muslim religious authority (aka. WAKF) during their entire stay on the Mount
- Only Jews are arrested for crimes, including the following: praying; learning Torah; holding religious books; wearing tallit or tefilin closing eyes, swaying; bowing; singing; dancing, ripping ones shirt in mourning for the Temple or picking up dirt to be placed of the forehead of a groom
- Only Jews are prevented from ascending the Mount more than once a day